Friday, July 16, 2010

Doms Birthday Cake

Dominic turned 8 on July 15th!! Crazy since it seems like yesterday I was bringing him home in a panic wondering if I could really take care of this little guy! :) For his birthday he wanted a Pacman cake. Ahhh simple I thought...but almost too simple so I decided to add a few more elements to it! Pacman of course, but also a Ghost and Power Pellets. His reaction made the time and work SO worth it (it always does). I called him in to the kitchen and he walked up and his eyes got so big and he smiled a huge smile and said: "Mom this is awesome! You are the best cake maker ever!! You are the number one cake maker and number two is Dairy Queen cause they make ice cream cakes!"  He said a little more than that..but I don't want to let it go to my head! Lets just say, he was loving his cakes and was VERY happy with them!! Which makes it so worth while!! I love making these for my kiddos!! :) 

1 comment:

Stac said...

That cake is awesome Teri. I wish I could do that...I just usually make cupcakes, I'm a sorry mom!